An exciting opportunity has come available for an Order Processing Executive within Customer Service Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for speaking and assisting on a daily basis helping to grow the business where the Account Managers see fit. The Order Processing Executive will also form part of the Customer Support team and will also assist with all related tasks.
- Dealing with all aspects of customer services - Incoming emails, live chats & calls
- Quoting customers, providing customer ETA on orders and general strong communication to customers.
- Entering/approving/shipping Sales orders within NetSuite
- Entering Prospect Clients details onto the in-house database
- Sending software and confirmations to customers
- Dealing with Demo Kit requests and orders
- Liaising with stock controller for stock queries/back orders
- Taking part in product training and keeping up to date with new products
- General support (including Ruckus live chats, end user changes, 1st level support)
- Supporting the Sales Team with administrative duties
- Customer focused with strong communication skills with the ability to listen and articulate effectively
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A good understanding of Sales
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under own initiative.
- Flexible on working hours when needed to work longer hours when required
- To travel when and where necessary if required.
- To be able to run standard reports as and when required.
- Learning and Development Plan
- You must be able to drive due to our rural location
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.