Primary duties will be to allocate stock and process sales orders, all business to business within a sales administration team. This is a fast-moving role, so ability to work to deadlines is paramount.
- Sales order processing onto an inhouse management system
- Dealing customer queries, updating on orders and being proactive
- Ensure all sales orders for all customers are received are processed within agreed timescales basis and communicated efficiently to the warehouse
- Ensuring all administrative tasks such as credit notes, invoicing, filing is processed within agreed timescales
The successful candidate will need:
- Good computer skills - must have fast accurate order entry product experience
- Experience of using Sage and Excel would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, you must be confident and able to communicate effectively with customers and sales personnel both on the phone and via email.
- An ability to prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines under pressure and pay close attention to detail.
- Be very organised and work as part of a team.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.