We are currently recruiting for an experienced operations specialist in SAP and SharePoint (S/P) systems, providing expert and effective support for all Procurement Clusters to ensure flawless transactional administration for sourcing/contracting events.
- To assist with accurate set up in all SAP and CRM systems to all .assigned contract portfolio
- Responsible for creation of contract file in S/P to support contract acquisition project.
- Filing, administration in S/P, including Contract Inline review for assigned contract portfolio.
- Responsible for creation of all SAP purchasing documents aligning with buying channels and best practices including ZFO verification confirmation.
- Responsible for price updates and verification on SharePoint (monthly, quarterly, etc.),
- Responsible for review, follow up and resolution of invoice issues including nonconforming invoices for assigned contract portfolio.
- Support RM cluster and internal clients on non-conformance systems maintenance.
- Responsible for administration for assigned contract portfolio and all compliance
- Accountable for processing dual signed contract and hard copy retention/archive.
- Accountable for ensuring accuracy of Buyer Databases.
- Effective use of Outlook, Excel, Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attentive to detail with high regards for accuracy
- Knowledge of SharePoint and SAP R3 (preferred but not required)
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with some flexibility, the contract will be initially for 6 months.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.