(Hybrid working 2 days working from home)
This is a new exciting opportunity support an Operation Director and a small busy Operation’s Department of four.
- Executive support to Operations Director
- Stock control of some operational consumables (ie packaging)
- Inbound vessel support – customs declarations and clearance documentation
- Non-conformance monitoring and control
- Batteries and Waste Packaging declarations
- Daily review of outstanding orders and raising PO’s for local purchases
- Updating local system (Oracle) with quotas to be ordered from factory
- Sales forecast analysis and reporting
- Adhoc daily reports and data analysis
- Weekly Management reports and sales data analysis
- Liaison with various departments – warehouse being a key area of communication
- 3 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Highly numerate and excellent analytical skills
- Must be fully conversant on Excel including Pivot Tables and VLookups
Mon – Thurs – 8:45 to 5:30
Fri – 8:45 to 4:15
There is flexitime on offer (one hour window start and finish of day)
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.