The purpose of the role is to provide a quality training program coordination service for participants and delivery teams. The role sits within the Professional Services department, which provides training in our Psychometric Instruments as well as Consultancy services.
- Provide a high quality coordination service including liaison with trainers, venues, and couriers to ensure training programs run smoothly both online and in person
- Coordinate our virtual certification courses via Zoom, providing seamless support for the trainer and participants
- Act as a key contact for all clients attending training programs. Provide an efficient service, owning and responding to queries
- Ensure customers receive a high quality, professional pre to post training program experience
- Collate and distribute all supporting program documentation for customers and trainers, ensuring all administration is completed in a professional and timely manner with a key focus on attention to detail
- Oversee the administration of customer fieldwork and essays
- Monitor and manage customers program qualification status
- Measure client satisfaction levels, reporting on issues adversely affecting customer relationships
- Provide office support and guidance to trainers, ensuring they are well equipped for training delivery
- Complete financial investigations and reporting when required
- Contribute to training program reviews, compiling information and collaborating with training program (course) managers
- Undertake estimates of training expenses for the sales team to provide quotes for clients
- Ensure program coordination adheres to data protection rules
- Manage occurances of training program transfers or cancellations and follow terms of business for training programs
- Support accurate billing to customers for any training fees
- Collaborate with the PS Operations team and wider business where needed to provide the best customer focused service and learning experience to training participants.
- Plan for and organise hand overs in the team for periods of absence
- Provide coordination cover for the wider Professional Services Operations team as required; support Consultancy Operations with coordination of bespoke client projects
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.