Do you have a passion for photography and a keen eye for detail?
Alamy, the world’s most diverse stock photo collection, has a new opportunity to join the Content team as an Operations Assistant supporting in key areas of Quality Control and Image Management.
As an Operations Assistant you'll be part of a small team responsible for the flow of images from photographers and agencies onto the Alamy site. You’ll be responsible for managing queues of incoming content, reviewing the technical quality of images submitted and resolving any technical issues with images raised by customers or contributors.
What you'll be doing ...
- Reviewing incoming image submissions and assessing the technical quality against Alamy criteria in line with agreed SLAs
- Contributing to discussions and reviews of existing processes and procedures to ensure quality standards are consistently maintained
- Exploring new ways to deliver a better experience for our contributors in line with wider company objectives
- Assisting with customer requests for image change requests as and when required
- Assisting with image management tasks (such as image deletions and movement)
- Supporting with social media tasks including our mobile photography app (Stockimo) and using social media channels to carry out research and create marketing to increase our social interaction and following
Do you have?
- Effective decision-making skills and the ability to prioritise workload and react to the changing demands of the business?
- A passion and interest in the photography industry and the desire to keep up to date with the stock photography industry and photography trends?
- A proactive and positive approach to problem solving?
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems?
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy?
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team?
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and deal with queries in a diplomatic, efficient and professional manner?
- Self-motivated and keen to keep up to date on industry developments and trends?
- Able to balance a creative flare alongside a logical approach to data led tasks?
What we can offer …
In return for your commitment, you’ll join a team who work collaboratively to support one another and who love to share ideas.
There couldn't be a more exciting time to join Alamy and be part of the progression and change being part of PA Media Group who share our ethos of integrity and quality.
We’re working hard to ensure we provide an inclusive environment and as well as your skills and experience we’re also focused on who you are and what else you can bring.
We will do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application as we may decide to close the advert early. We will aim to update you on the status of your application as soon as possible and successful applicants will be invited to a telephone interview with the recruiting manager.