About the role:
My client is going through extensive growth and are seeking an experienced Line Manager/Operational Support Executive to join their team based in the Oxfordshire area as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a small team, contributing to the development and support of the organisation as well as producing comprehensive reports to highlight growth plans.
The role involves a high level of management and organisation skills, ensuring that the team are meeting the report schedule deadlines, adhering to product/high quality standards and ensuring consistency and accuracy, to produce comprehensive reports that help schools with their growth plans, inform investors on new school development, support universities that wish to engage with international schools, and advise education suppliers that are supporting the market.
You will be responsible for:
- Line management (work allocation, quality of work, target setting and development)
- Leading weekly team meetings
- Scheduling and project management of the team workflow
- Regular meetings with Heads of teams to ensure projects are on track, putting measures in place
- Ensuing set projects are delivered within a timescale and reporting timeframes and updates to senior management
- Work with the Operations Director to provide improvement, reviewing procedures and services to areas within your control
Skills and Experience required:
- Line management experience, including target setting and delivering appraisals
- Ability to drive a team to achieve positive results and achieve set targets
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to read and work on multiple reports and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills and some experience in data manipulation is advantageous
- Result oriented and commercial focus
In return my client offers a competitive salary, great working environment and excellent benefits package. If this of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.