Experienced Administrator required for immediate start for an organisation based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity to work within a small team environment with a variety of responsibilities. My client, a specialist within their field, looking for an operational support administrator to join their team.
As Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Assisting MD with administrative task
- Updating CRM system with actions taken and scheduling upcoming tasks
- Managing incoming queries from customers
- Monitoring staff schedules and relaying/inputting on company specific database
- Being the first point of call for all staff and customers
- Stock Control and ordering when required
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong Administrative and Customer Service background
- Salesforce experience
- Xero experience is beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
This is a great opportunity with a wide range of duties, if this of interest please contact us as soon as possible. In return my client offer great working environment and competitive salary.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.