Production Handler required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire. My client is going through an exciting period and looking to add to their production team, for a variety of shifts. This is a great opportunity for a Production/Warehouse Operator to join a great organisation.
As Production Handler you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring materials are handled and scanned to the correct area
- Goods In and Goods Out
- Ensuring Production area is left in an excellent condition ready for the next shift
- Issuing of materials
- Handling heavy goods.
- Ensuring accuracy, colour matching, batch numbers and parts are precise
- Scanning of pallets and items for distribution
- Line clearance
- Other duties requested by Production Manager
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous Manufacturing/Production experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous Goods In experience
- Knowledge of 5S
- Strong communication and organisational experience
- Flexible with working hours
If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.