CRM Administrator (MS Dynamics IT Support)
Hybrid working offer 2 days home working
Main Purpose of Role:
The primary purpose of this role is to bridge the gap between the Dynamics CRM system and the users who interact with it, providing technical support, data support, training and customisation as needed by the business. In addition, this role will be required to provide technical support, training and assistance with current and future core company applications. Finally, an important part of this role is to promote the CRM system and other core company applications and widen use by adopting business processes that can be translated into any of the
- Administer and maintain MS Dynamics CRM
- Provide support for Dynamics CRM and other core company applications
- New user training and support
- Working closely with the business and each department to improve CRM processes and
- Provide general IT assistance in support of Desktop Technician
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Have an in-depth understanding of Dynamics CRM 2016+ & its features, user and security
- management and principles for customisation and workflow
- Have a strong IT background, with solid troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of T-SQL
- Introductory understanding of C# & CRM plugin development with capacity to develop skills
- Excellent for managing work and our lives away from it – with core business hours of 10:00 – 16:00 and an office open from 08:30 – 17:30.
- 23 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days after 3 years and the option to purchase more
- 4% employee / 5% employer pension
- 3 x salary life assurance
- A health cash plan
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.