My client is looking to join our growing production team, due to increasing volumes and a move to a new purpose-built facility, they are looking to recruit a lead leader for the stores department to take ownership of our Goods In Process/Stock Control and to lead a team of 2
- Receipt of Goods into the Business:
- Validation of quantities against pack slips from suppliers, highlighting any discrepancies
- Receipt of Goods on IT infrastructure.
- Inspection of Mechanical Goods against specified criteria on engineering drawings:
- Dimension measurement, quality of finish, etc. as specified
Management of stock:
- Putting stock away upon receipt in the correct location.
- Maintaining stock location accuracy on IT infrastructure and physical labelling of stock.
- Regular stock counting to ensure stock accuracy.
- Kitting of stock for production:
- Picking stock from stores and moving it to production for use in the correct quantities.
- Reflecting this stock transaction on our IT system.
- Packing, and preparing goods for collection
- Strong organisational skills and a strong team player
- Pragmatic approach to solving day to day problems and prioritising work associated with their role.
- Strong communicator, able to work well within a production team.
- Keen eye for detail.
- IT literacy.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 20kg independently.
- UK driving license.
- Right to work in the UK.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.