About the role:
As part of our continued expansion, we are looking to appoint an Internal Sales / Marketing Executive to further strengthen our sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new inbound sales opportunities as well as nurturing relationships with our existing clients and partners. The role is performance orientated with the successful candidate expected to exceed pre agreed financial targets whilst also providing a high level of service to potential customers. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a successful track record of working in an internal sales support role, who can use their initiative to generate leads, to develop partnerships, manage a sales process and ultimately to increase company revenues and profits. Experience of operating a social media strategy and attaining leads via website optimisation would also be beneficial.
We have developed a fantastic back-office team and systems to provide all the support necessary in terms of the technical aspects of AV. What we are looking for with this role is a front of house skillset to show off these capabilities and to demonstrate our unique approach to new clients.
- As part of DI team, you will be responsible for drawing upon expertise from across the sales team to assist you in the sales process:
- Being responsible for the inbound sales enquiries either via Email or Telephone
- Arrange client meetings either F2F or via Zoom/Teams.
- Qualification of leads, with required step by step processes as necessary
- Recording and managing data within the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Assisting the sales team with proposals
- Monitoring the market to obtain fresh leads
- Helping the sales team with back-end administration
- Updating the company website with photos / case studies
- Management of Website content and optimisation
- Managing company Social Media pages with relevant content
- Tracking competitors marketing strategies
- Implementing fresh ideas
- Monitoring the market
The following attributes will be beneficial:
- Self-motivation and a determination to succeed.
- Keen interest in technology
- Interest in marketing and customer engagement
- Confident presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident with putting fresh ideas & strategies forward
- Knowledge in Office 365 incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to different situations.
- To be a team player who can get the best from colleagues in the wider team.
The successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary + OTE (depending on experience).
- Pension scheme.
- 25 Days holiday (incl. company shut down over Xmas).
- Ability to work flexibly between our two office locations and home.
- Mobile tech
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.