We are seeking an entry-level Marketing Executive with strong copywriting skills and a passion for a career in marketing. Reporting into the Demand Generation team, you’ll learn lots and get great exposure to loads of different areas including campaign management, content writing, digital marketing, social media and PR. The Marketing Executive supports the marketing team with demand generation campaigns, social media and digital marketing.
- Support the creation and execution of specific marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Create and devise campaign content.
- Develop messaging in line with tone of voice and brand values.
- Help ensure that content across all channels follows brand guidelines.
- Support the PR and media function, including the creation and sharing of content on social media.
- Produce a weekly social media schedule.
- Execute the social media plan across all channels.
- Create email campaigns, landing pages and other content for different programmes.
- Support the creation of best practise sales tools to maximise sales effectiveness.
- Build and manage sustainable relationships with key internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Degree in English, Journalism or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong copywriting skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with social media channels
- Adaptable and well-organised with a practical-minded approach and the ability to work on multiple tasks and to tight deadlines
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification
- Previous experience in marketing
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Annual profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme (with a contribution of 5% of your pensionable earnings)
- Flexible employee protection scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 33 days annual leave
- Great company culture
- Relaxed dress code
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.