This exciting role is to work with a fast-growing, award-winning technology distributor. You will be part of a lively Marketing team, looking to make a swift and positive impact. The role will be varied, including the execution of campaigns and working alongside our partners to assist and support them with their marketing efforts.
The principal duties will be:
- A good understanding of the principles of marketing
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of on-page SEO
- You will have a proven ability to work across several marketing campaigns and organise your time effectively
- You will be creative and enjoy the opportunity to design and create on and offline marketing materials in line with the marketing plan
- Excellent language skills, able to create compelling copy with a sales focus
- Proficient in design to create email and advertising graphics
- An understanding of effective measurement and reporting, including campaign tracking and demonstrating effective ROMI
- Able to confidently communicate with vendors and manage effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, professional, and ambitious with a desire to progress
- Motivated, driven, and willing to contribute to campaigns with new ideas in a collaborative environment
- Able to work as part of a team or autonomously; the role will primarily involve managing your own campaigns, as well as the opportunity to work collaboratively on some joint projects
- Working with set budgets and objectives to design, manage and own your own campaigns from concept, through execution
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Email and marketing automation experience an advantage, especially Force24
- Proficient in Adobe CC, (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & Premier Pro)
- Experience with maintaining, editing, and creating content in WordPress, especially any experience with Bridge theme and/or WP Bakery page builder
- Experience with video editing for YouTube
- A degree in marketing or CIM qualification would be desirable
- Competitive benefits package
- Learning and Development Plan
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday bonus
You must be able to drive due to our rural location.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.