We are looking for production operators to work within our manufacturing department. The role involves operating various machines from product preparation through to plasma and surface coatings. Experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
General everyday responsibilities include:
- Operating equipment in manufacturing environment
- Working to achieve defined goals and targets
- Working in accordance with the Health and Safety standards
- Ensuring a high-quality product is manufactured
- Proactive attitude and working as a team player
- Willing to contribute ideas in continuous improvement environment
Hours of Work
- 4 x 12-hour shifts
- 07.00 am – 19.00 pm M-T
- 19.00 pm – 07.00 am M-F
Only people who can work these shifts will be considered for the position. Plus overtime when required
- 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Buy/sell up to 5 days’ holiday.
- Life insurance.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Social events.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Compiled by : Jacqui Tornros [JATO]
Compiled on : 06/10/22