Administrator required for immediate start, to work within a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire specialists within their field. My client is currently going through extensive growth and are seeking an experienced customer service candidate with a background within administration and data entry to work in their Oxford based office.
As Administrator you will be required to:
- Act as the main point of contact to all visitors and clients
- Administration of legal documentation and all appropriate documents
- Data entry, ensuring all information is updated and inputted accurately on the CRM system
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Diary Management
- Assisting other members of staff when required
Skills and experience required:
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone manor
- Great Communication and organisational skills
- Microsoft office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Passionate to progress
- Occasional weekend work is involved (with additional weekday off)
In return my client offers a competitive salary, career development and progression alongside a great benefits package. If this is of interest, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.