Experienced Solicitor specialising in lender management and property transactions both residential and commercial properties, required for a leading firm based in Oxfordshire. This will include bridging loans, but to let, legal issues, finances and contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling both freehold and leasehold cases from initial enquiry through to completion
- Assisting junior solicitors
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents.
- Dealing with any concerns that may arise.
- Handling client billings ensuring they are completed accurately and within set time scales.
- Review of KPIS
- Attend weekly meetings and promoting events.
Skills and Experience required:
- Leasehold properties
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Team Leadership
- 5 Years PQE in residential and commercial properties
- Work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
- This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary, good working environment and an excellent benefits package.
If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.