Legal secretary for a firm based in the Oxfordshire area, this is a great opportunity for an experience Legal Secretary to join an expanding team. My client is seeking a secretary with strong Legal/Law Firm knowledge within fee earners.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting day to day Administration tasks
- Diary Management
- Obtaining client enquiries and updating relevant teams
- Typing up legal documents, letters and notes
- Managing incoming calls for specific department, passing on messages
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience
- Strong Microsoft Office packages experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Customer Service background
In return my client offer a competitive salary, great working environment and excellent benefits. If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.