My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced in-house recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner to join the Resourcing team.
Reporting to the Talent and Resourcing Manager, you will work in collaboration with our other Talent Acquisition Partners in the management of the complete recruitment process, ensuring that any new capability recruited into the business is aligned with the brief from the hiring manager. This will involve working with internal managers by adding value in providing professional advice on the most appropriate attraction strategy.
You will also be the point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process ensuring they have a positive and professional image of the Company throughout.
- Proactively manage recruitment campaigns for the business areas, attracting the best talent for the business.
- Build talent pipelines through direct sourcing, headhunting, employee referrals, and recruitment events
- Ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner and in accordance with the planned attraction strategy
- Assist in the development of role/candidate specifications in collaboration with relevant managers
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews and present offers to successful candidates
- Assist in the hiring decision by being an active member of the interview panels
- Take a lead role in all communications with candidates throughout the recruitment process and accountability
- for the quality of the candidate experience
- Play a lead role in Graduate Recruitment Programmes
- Champion company’s Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion approach.
- Coach best practice interview skills with relevant managers
Key competencies and experience
- A real passion for managing recruitment processes and campaigns ensuring both quantitative and qualitative goals are achieved.
- Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process
- Familiarity of working in a technical service business
- Experience of working to demanding hiring targets and deadlines
- A background of working with competency-based interviews
Skills and behaviours
- Ability to be creative when developing recruitment strategies for niche roles
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- An appreciation of employment legislation, including working visa requirements, especially in relation to recruitment
- A proactive, results driven approach with a can do attitude to all aspects of working
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident at managing internal relationships
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.