The role will ultimately be hybrid – so a mixture of working in the Milton Park office, and partly from home.
Our client is the UKs largest technology provider to the hospitality industry, they provide our customers with the solutions they need to make their business a success.
They are looking to appoint an experienced HR/People Business Partner to enhance our ability to support the business as we implement our three-year growth strategy.
- An experienced People Business Partner who will own the People strategy for our Sales, Marketing and Account Services teams, whilst providing support to the Chief of Staff.
- Acting as a strategic partner to advise and consult with senior business leaders across our strategic People pillars of Attract, Develop, Motivate, Engage and Retain.
- Must be comfortable in thinking strategically whilst acting on an operational level, ensuring feedback is effectively channelled and the best ways of working are developed and enhanced.
- You will be part of the leadership team within your area, you will also be part of the wider People Collective across the company.
- You will regularly meet with other People Business Partners and the Head of People & Talent to ensure shared learnings and that we continue to raise the bar for our employee experience.
- You will be empowered to work autonomously and with accountability in interpreting the People strategy and making it relevant for your organisation in order to achieve the best outcomes.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for defining what a best-in-class Employee Value Proposition looks like for your area across our five strategic People pillars, ensuring that clear counsel is provided in order to make good People decisions quickly.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced HR / People Business Partner with a working knowledge of employment law. CIPD Level 5
- You will have a passion to deliver a world class Employee Value Proposition with inclusion being central to your thought process at all times.
- You will enjoy building relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business and be comfortable in advising senior executives in difficult situations.
- You can prioritise effectively and understand the competing requirements of the company and your area, finding the best path to ensure solutions are found to complex organisational problems.
- Finally, you should be comfortable in analysing data to make decisions and have experience in employee relations, succession planning and talent development.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Annual profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme (with a contribution of 5% of your pensionable earnings)
- Flexible employee protection scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 33 days annual leave
- Great company culture
- Relaxed dress code
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.