My client provides first aid and health and safety for nationwide events. They are hugely successful and now looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their successful business and oversee all HR and recruitment processes. This role offers flexibility for the right candidate and would suit someone that wants to work from home two days a week.
- CIPD qualified to Graduate level.
- Experience of working within NHS or similar
- Ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Experience of providing advice to all levels of personnel, from Senior Management to employees.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of implementing relevant performance standard to drive and improve HR standard and customer expectations
- Ability to analyse, interpret and forecast (including cost modelling) a range of HR lifecycle data to inform management reporting.
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Experience of implementing Processes and polies
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.