A rapidly expanding learning and development consultancy providing business training.
Purpose of the job:
- An effective and efficient delivery of the HR function in line with HR strategy and policy.
- Administer the on boarding process for staff, sub-contractors and associate workers.
- Advise the Directors on any HR issues.
- Search for interim professional and contract roles.
- Ensure that associates and core staff are under appropriate contracts/ Purchase Orders.
- Provide support to associates and core staff for interim professional and contract roles.
- Manage the companies relationship with a HR software provider Breeze.
- Ensure that all HR functions are correctly undertaken according to our business Quality Management System.
- Support project leads in the manning of shortages in project roles.
- Previous HR advisory/administration experience.
- CIPD Level 3 or 5 or QBE.
- Good understanding of HR processes and procedures.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) with data entry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, persuade and influence at all levels both internally and externally.
- Good organisational and task management skills, ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- A scrupulous approach to detailed work.
- A high level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a small, fast-paced team.
- Commitment to providing excellent service.
Competitive salary dependent on experience. After three months in the role you will be enrolled into the company pension scheme. You will receive 22 days annual leave + bank holidays and unlimited access to our employee health and well-being support programme.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.