Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the day to day running of the busy HR Department.
- Ensure personnel records, (electronic and hard copies) are kept up to date
- Ensure information contained within HR databases is kept up to date
- Ensure Company Policies and Procedures are up to date
- Preparation of new starter induction packs/delivering induction training
- Processing of new starters/leavers documentation
- Deal with queries regarding external platforms i.e. payslips, employee benefits etc.
- Assist with the administration of employee training and absence records when required
- Assisting with recruitment of personnel including reference check
- Management of HR Recruitment in box
- Maintenance of long service awards information
- Maintenance of notice board information
- Assist with payroll process, ensuring information is correct and up to date
- Organise/attend Works Council Meetings
- Answering HR queries from managers and staff
- Attend formal meetings disciplinary/capability etc.
- Keep up to date with relevant changes in Employment Law
- General administrative support to HR Manager including filing and archiving
- CIPD qualification
- Previous experience of working in an HR Advisor role
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to fluctuating work demands and multiple priorities
- Well organised, conscientious and hard-working
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good IT skills using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of employment law
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to build effective working relationships on all levels throughout the business
- Ability to analyse data and create reports
- Problem solving
- Use initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.