- Planning and allocation of tasks to technical team, contractors, directly employed engineers any other third party as required
- Ensure all Managers are accurate and complete within required SLAs and records are readily available
- Monitoring of all active jobs ensuring planning and escalations are in place as required and the FM system is updated accordingly
- Collate and prepare operational and performance data as required
- Raise ad hoc POs for parts /labour on behalf of engineers
- Administrate activities on Elogbooks as required
- Prepare and support invoicing accordingly
- Please note, these are some of the key responsibilities and management reserve the right to amend and add as required.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively to meet business requirements with demonstrable planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate within and across functions at all levels and with confidence
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- A determined individual with high standards
- A desire to develop as an individual, willing to embrace new challenges
- A self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.