Head of Marketing required for a market leading organisation based on the outskirts of Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join an expanding organisation that invest a lot in their employees.
As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and developing marketing strategies
- Lead and manage the marketing team assisting in achieving marketing goals
- Manage and organise company events
- Managing budgets
- Implement promotional campaigns
- Manage and develop company website
- Attend training courses when required
Skills and experiences required:
- Marketing experience ideally within channel marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Web content
- Event Coordination experience
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.