My client is seeking to recruit a German-Speaking Sales Administrator to provide comprehensive office support for their export sales team. Suitable candidates for this role will be competent in speaking both English and German, both written and verbally and must be fluent to a business level.
This role will provide comprehensive office support for the export business in the company, specifically within Germany. The Export Sales Administrator reports primarily to the Export Sales Administration Manager.
- Ensure sales orders for all customers are received and processed within agreed timescales
- Updating customer price lists, listings and promotional data
- Checking and rectifying any issues or problems with our logistics partner
- Manage stock availability
- Generating presentations and quotations for customers
- Providing general support for the sales team as required
- Generating presentations and quotations for mail order customers and prospects
- Arranging for product samples where required
- Providing any additional sales data and information as may be required for the Sales Managers
The ideal candidate should be a good team player, with accurate and strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and manage and prioritise their workloads. Strong computer and communication skills are essential, particularly Microsoft Excel.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.