In this role, we are looking for excellent communicators with lots of potential to learn and grow, to be part of an exciting and dynamic sales environment.
- Do you have strong administrative skills and experience of working in sales support environment?
- Keen to build your career with a successful and growing international business?
- Great interpersonal skills, with excellent written and spoken English & French?
- Strong IT skills including confidence with MS Excel
- Able to effectively juggle competing priorities and
- Provide exceptional customer service
This role is one of the team who provide direct support to the Sales Managers for the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the department can meet its growth targets. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the position is at our European headquarters in Reading. Working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, with a 3pm finish on Friday. We offer a great working environment and fantastic benefits including BUPA, Pension, sales commission, 25 days holiday.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Be the point of contact and assist Key account managers/ Area Sales Managers within the division
- Deal with incoming sales enquiries positively and speedily and ensure they are taken as far possible maximizing the proportion of orders received
- Become competent in all working practices of the company and assist in the smooth running of customer support
- Respond to customer phone calls and act accordingly
- Maintain projects in line with company rules and provide accurate forecasts with the information available
- Proactively follow-up and close repeat orders for production projects and for other projects as directed
- Ensure the customer orders are processed and acknowledged correctly and speedily
- General administration support for the sales area
- Undertake general office duties as required/dictated
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Company pension
- Bonus OTE
Knowledge & Abilities
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and must work well as a member of a team
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SAP would be an advantage
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.