Languages: English, French & German
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a busy friendly team. This is a brilliant opportunity to learn and grow with a strong and supportive fast growing Global organisation.
Purchase Ledger / Payments:
- Ensure all invoices for the UK company are posted & purchase invoices are authorised
- Ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner on a weekly basis via online banking
- Perform statement reconciliations
- Maintain accurate records of all vendor bank a/c amendments & record of all new supplier set-up with authorisation
- Perform monthly ledger review
- Ensure that month end completion deadlines are met
- Daily bank postings and reconciliations of all UK bank accounts (multi-currency)
- Complete the UK bank reconciliations monthly
- Expenses / Credit cards statements
- Ensure all credit card items to be posted to the ledger in month of statement receipt
- Assist with month end analysis of expenses processed during the month
- Excel - advanced
- Fluent in German, French & English essential
- At least two years in a similar role
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.