Food Production Manager required for leading organisation based in Oxfordshire. My client is going through extensive growth, currently seeking an experienced Production Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring facilities are operated to exceptional standard meeting specific legal legislation.
- Leading a team of warehouse operatives, ensuring productivity is met at all times
- Reporting KPIs to management
- Resolving any complaints when required
- Stock control and ordering new products when required
- Ensure all staff are trained and improvements are made when needed
- Attend and participate in management meetings
- Assist other members of staff when required
Skills and experience required:
- Production management in a food environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
In return my client offers a great working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.