A full time (37.5 pw) Fire Extinguisher Service Technician. Preferably this person will be based in Oxfordshire, Berkshire or the Thames Valley corridor.
Ideally the candidate will be:
- BAFE qualified technician
- Full clean driving licence
- DBS checked (or prepared to be DBS checked)
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- We expect a minimum of 40 extinguishers to be serviced a day
- Pay attention to detail
In return they will provide:
- An annual salary of £25000 negotiable depending on experience
- 20 days leave per year plus bank holidays plus a Christmas shutdown period
- A vehicle and tools provided to complete the service work require
- Company pension scheme
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.