£25,000 pro rata Part-time, Permanent (22.5 per week)
- Accounts payable: from invoice posting and query resolution to supplier statement reconciliations.
- Accounts receivable, from invoice creation to query resolution and credit control.
- Assisting with the preparation of multi-currency payment runs
- Processing of staff expense claims
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
- Assisting the Finance Manager with audits and checking for discrepancies in financial accounts
- Administrative duties include Subscriptions, folder filing and scanning documents, liaising with IT to resolve staff queries/new starters, producing absence reports, another Ad-hoc task.
- Office based role, no remote working.
- You will ideally have experience as a dedicated Finance Assistant, allowing you to hit the ground running and make a great impression on our client. Those with a background in Finance, Sales Ledger or Credit Control will be considered.
- At least 3 years' experience maintaining accounts payable ledger
- Ideally qualified by experience
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
Compiled by : Jacqui Tornros [JATO]
Compiled on : 01/05/22