To provide Facility Services Support including Reception, Helpdesk, Shared Services and Post.
- Work effectively with other business sectors and support functions to promote and facilitate the achievement of company and corporate objectives.
- Greeting visitors and answering the switchboard as detailed in work instructions.
- Issuing Visitor passes, and registering visitors to site.
- Issuing Site passes as per instructions.
- Answering Site Emergency Phone.
- Produce reactive and planned Helpdesk jobs.
- Attach and maintain all records associated with the planned and reactive services tasks contained within the Facility Services database.
- Administer the Facility Services database, maintaining key information for the database to function which includes
- Creation and maintenance of database registers (e.g. assets, staff names, contractors names, contact details etc)
- Creation and maintenance of new and existing planned maintenance schedules
- Archiving database records.
- Administer Asset Folder.
- Complete administration of TABS system
- Administering New Works process including quotes and purchase orders.
- Prepare weekly reports for Management.
- Assist in Shared Services functions, including scanning of all invoices
- Sorting and delivering post to the various Departments.
- Franking outgoing post and send Courier mail to meet daily deadlines.
- Assisting in the telecommunications services to the Site.
- To ensure all relevant Health and Safety issued are complied with.
- Accept and respond to any reasonable request to perform tasks not specifically contained within this document and carry out reasonable requests.
- GSCS English and Mathematics
- Windows Software: Word and Excel.
- Good understanding of general H&S in the workplace.
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A good level of IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, employees and teams at all levels.
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change.
- Commitment to the ongoing success of the business.
- Ability to work to minimum supervision.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.