21 hours per week, so 3 full days, or those hours split over 4/5 days. However, there is a requirement that they attend 7 meetings per year, which will be outside of the normal working hours.
Main Purpose of Role:
Working closely with the Chairman, President and Senior Leadership Team to provide professional and comprehensive administration service to the Board and committee and groups.
- Organising and attending the regular meetings, including the Board meetings (AGM and Past Presidents lunch meeting), Committees & Groups, drafting and circulating the agenda, minutes, action plan, reports and related documentation.
- Booking the venue requirements to include the catering arrangements and any other ad hoc requirements.
- Maintaining committee & group distribution lists and appropriate content on the website and other relevant communication channels.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience within a similar role demonstrating the ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and effectively and adapt as priorities change, working flexibly and using their own initiative
- A balance of skills including strong organisation, time management and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional manner, calm and confident with a can-do attitude
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills offering solutions.
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Previous experience of minute taking
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.