To arrange, plan and coordinate field engineering activities
The position requires the candidate to be able to operate in a fast-passed environment, who can work to strict timelines and can adapt to meet the needs of the customer
- To undertake the planning and scheduling work to an allocated group of engineers.
- Managing a Team of field engineers to ensure their daily diary bookings are in line with the business targets set both in terms of monetary value and productive hours on site per engineer, per day.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service, in line with customer Service Level Agreements and expectations.
- Maximising the engineering hours available per day.
- Effective planning and scheduling of engineers diaries and resulting daily revenue targets set by the business.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet agreed deadlines.
- Strong background of scheduling engineers out in the field
- Experienced with using Service Management systems
- A good understanding of Service-related operating systems, Key Performance Indicators & Customer Portals.
- A strong experience with Microsoft Office, intermediate for Microsoft Excel.
23 holidays per annum plus bank holiday, death in service, company pension, Mon- Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm with half hour lunch
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.