Experienced Electronics Technician required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire. My client is currently seeking an Electronics Technician for UK and international based projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Mechanical repairs
- Repairing cables and electrical material
- Supporting the surveying team offering advice and recommendations
- Maintaining and Testing on equipment
Experience and Skills required:
- Strong Electronics background
- Knowledge and experience of Mechanical Engineering
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Embedded software and GPS system knowledge and experience would be advantageous
In return my client offering a great working environment, excellent benefits package and career progression. If this is of interest please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.