The Document Analyst will be part of the Onboarding Team which designs, configures, and supports client automation solutions across our world class cloud automation platform. Elemica helps some of the world’s leading brands automate their manual order processing, fulfilment, and payment processes. Working with both client business and internal project team members the Document Analyst will be responsible for build and onboarding of new trading partners to the company platform.
- Extraction Template build: Using bespoke software tools to create templates to extract data from a variety of supply chain business documents, such as purchase orders, invoices, and claims
- Document sample review: to carry out initial reviews of sample documents to check the suitability for automation and projected levels of extraction
- Creation of annotations of business documents as per customer requirements
- Management of customer business document samples and folders and maintenance of rollout sheets to capture the onboarding status of each customer format
- Testing of template builds
- Template changes and fixes: responding to live change requests from clients to amend templates, cater for changes in format/layout, or carry out fixes
- Rotation into the Service Support Team handling a Live workflow of exceptions, confirms and errors, to check and amend as necessary, working to strict SLA timelines
- Where required, provide document analysis cover for technical support team as necessary
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the function of the job.
- Perform and undertake all tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, in a safe and efficient manner.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to SLAs and timelines and manage own workload
- Well presented with an analytical mindset
- Ability to learn and be self-motivated to progress
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills together with a professional customer focused approach
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Previous client facing experience
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.