Part of the Distribution Sales Team, this role provides direct support to our European Distributors by ensuring the highest levels of customer service are achieved. This industry leading service and support, along with our market leading products, create an environment where our distributors can expand their business knowing they are backed by a world class manufacturer. Whilst our European Distributors all speak and write fluent English, additional language skills, in particular German, would clearly be advantageous.
- Ensure that each customer interaction leaves the customer feeling highly impressed
- Load customer orders into SAP in good time and with a strong focus on accuracy
- Deal with incoming enquiries positively and speedily to ensure all relevant and useful information is given
- Become competent in all working practices of the company and assist in the smooth running of the team
- Ensure that purchase requisitions are placed in accordance with customer orders
- Monitor all orders to ensure they are processed and shipped on time, whilst minimizing the amount of inventory held
- Provide general administration support
- Undertake general office duties
- Other duties may be assigned
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a sales admin role is highly valued
- European language skills, in particular German, are highly valued
- Educated to GCSE level or higher
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of salesforce/CRM system and SAP would also be advantageous but not essential
- Highly organised with attention to detail and the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, courteous, and work well as a member of a team
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
In addition to a competitive salary, this position has up to 10% sales commission paid quarterly. My Client also offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes BUPA, Pension contributions up to 8%, 25 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day every 5 years to a maximum of 30 days), cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.