Purpose of the Role:
Are you ready to take the next step in your career journey to thrive within a company that is also embarking on its next step to grow and become best in class? Due to our rapid expansion program we are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team based in Abingdon. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Managing communications with third party digital providers (agencies for Web Development and PPC)
- Google Ads (PPC) - Maintain and improve advertising spend.
- Ability to take ownership of work and deliver campaigns from start to finish.
- Website Content Creation & Maintenance, day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of the website CMS.
- Developing and undertaking SEO tasks.
- Use of Adobe Creative Cloud to produce digital content. (not essential, but preferred)
- Email Management, day-to-day management of our mailing database.
- Optimisation of workflows and automation to achieve growth.
- Regular email production, working closely with our creative function to produce outstanding content.
- Social Media, managing publication across all our accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter).
- Ownership of our monthly social content calendar, ensuring trends and key dates are supported by timely campaign content.
- Audit and Reporting, active awareness of relevant industry and consumer trends.
- Content audits to identify gaps, interrogation of third-party reports/competitor activity to inform content calendar.
- Preparation of reports on email, website and social media performance.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- An inquisitive mind and willingness to learn digital skills including SEO
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Highly enthusiastic with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and used to taking ownership of workload and deliverables.
- Hands-on attitude, with the ability to work independently.
- Fluency with all Office products, notably Word and Excel.
- Digital marketing and copywriting experience within B2B & B2B sectors would be beneficial.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana or Trello
- Experience working with suite of Google products (Analytics, Ads, Search Console)
- Experience working with CRMs and mail/newsletter systems
- Excellent English and grammar, and a keen eye for detail
Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
And / Or A minimum of two years work experience in digital marketing.
Working hours: 08:15 - 17:00 Mondays to Thursdays, 08:15 - 16:00 Fridays (with a 45-minute lunch break)
- 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Buy/sell up to 5 days’ holiday.
- Life insurance.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Social events.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.