Main purpose of the job
Digital Learning Developer will lead on developing digital learning interventions. The post holder will provide support for the enhancement of learning experience through the facilitation of innovation, creativity and knowledge transfer with regard to digital learning.
Main duties & key responsibilities
- Use your creativity to design digital learning interventions for a range of devices and platforms that engage and capture the imagination of the learner.
- Work collaboratively with others, including Learning and Development Advisors (LDAs), Subject Matter Experts, Storyboarders, Graphics Artists and Content Developers, to consider, plan and detail every element of each new digital learning intervention required to meet the desired learning outcomes as required by the project.
- Make adjustments to digital learning interventions to reflect developments as the project moves forward.
- Support the quality assurance (QA) of digital learning interventions through peer review and functional testing.
- Lead on the user experience (UX) design of the digital learning interventions; ensuring learners have the best experience.
- Work alone or within a team overseen by a Project Manager for the delivery of the client’s requirements in a tight time frame.
- Working to the Head of Digital Learning and alongside other creative staff within the team.
- Provide technical input to the support of the company’s eLearning platform.
- Any other jobs the company requires you to carry out
Qualifications / experience
- Bachelors degree with a specialization in online and distributed education (or similar).
- Ability to undergo and gain a UK Security check
- Experience of learning design, development, presentation and creation of learning materials
- Experience of developing learning content from storyboards
- Experience of developing learning content in MOODLE
- Prince2 Foundation qualification
- Experience working in both defence and public sectors
Skills and attributes
- Ability to visualise, articulate, conceptualise and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems
- Demonstrable ability to create eLearning content Articulate Storyline 360, Rise 360 and Adobe Captivate
- Ability to create eLearning content using HTML, HTML Bootstrap and H5P
- Ability to create graphics using Adobe Creative Studio
- Ability to communicate ideas to a wide variety of stakeholders, from internal Digital Learning Team to clients
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, relationship building, and negotiation
- Good organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to follow technical documents from our customers
- Ability to estimate project timelines
- Working knowledge of WordPress and the Elementor theme
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.