The Document Analyst will be part of the Clients Onboarding Team which designs, configures and My Client is a well-established business that offers data management solutions for supply chain. A warm friendly open plan office with parking based on Milton Park. This is the ideal opportunity to join a friendly open plan office, suitable to someone who has a keen interest in IT and has a strong eye for detail. This could suit a school or college leaver looking for their second job.
- Extraction Template build Using bespoke software tools to create templates to extract data from a variety of supply chain business documents, such as purchase orders, invoices and claims
- Document sample review to carry out initial reviews of sample documents to check the suitability for automation and projected levels of extraction
- Template changes and fixes responding to live change requests from clients to amend templates, cater for changes in format/layout, or carry out fixes
- Rotation into the Service Support Team handling a Live workflow of exceptions, confirms and errors, to check and amend as necessary, working to strict SLA timelines
- Creation of annotations of business documents as per customer requirements
- Management of customer business document samples and folders and maintenance of rollout sheets to capture the onboarding status of each customer format
- Testing of template builds
- Where required, provide document analysis cover for technical support team as necessary
- Where required, working with other delivery teams to oversee the design, build, testing, deployment, hypercare and project closure stages of a project from a project coordination perspective
- Where required, provide support to clients during user acceptance testing, including documentation, customer communication and resolution of feedback
- Where required, perform analysis of customers’ master data to ensure it is fit for purpose and feeding back to customers on any issues or change required.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the function of the job.
- Perform and undertake all tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to SLAs and timelines and manage own workload
- An analytical mindset with the ability to learn and be self-motivated to progress
- Good presentation and communication skills with a professional customer focused approach
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.