This is a great opportunity for an experience Data Analyst with a strong Team Leadership background looking to join a rapidly growing organisation. My client is a specialist within their field and are seeking an experienced Data Analyst Team Leader to join their Data Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and Develop a team of Data Analysts.
- Ensure team meet and exceed set deadlines and targets always ensuring accuracy.
- Translate Data into visual communication.
- Develop and Monitor Data strategies
- Plan and Deliver projects
- Work closely with the Ops and Sales Directors
- Manage Data Visualisations
- Support internal and external teams.
- Continuous Improvement and reviewing procedures.
Experience and Skills required:
- Strong team leadership skills and experience
- Understanding of Data Analysis with Windows Server and MS SQL
- Strong Analytical skills
- Data Modelling and Data Cleansing
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of SSIS and SSRS
- Great communication and organisational skills
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.