About The Role:
Increase company value to clients by:
- Ensuring that company retains clients at an industry leading rate.
- Measuring, analyzing, and increasing customer health and value indicators such as utilization/consumption rates (leading and KPI).
- Executing on Value Realization Plans and ensuring company clients achieve their value expectations within the agreed upon timeline.
- Monitoring client satisfaction and proactively taking action to maintain high levels of satisfaction.
- Identifying and referring cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
Summary of capabilities necessary to be successful in this position:
Develops uniquely strong customer loyalty; low-to-no customer attrition; customer executive contacts will go to bat for him/her; generates repeat business more than peers; book of business has high customer satisfaction/NPS scores relative to peers; partnering with Success and Sales to position clients for success, deliver presentations, engage executives, and assist with escalations
Determines root cause of internal and external problem; developing solutions; overseeing and helping achieve resolution; ensuring problems do not re-occur (learning from failure); leveraging the management technique of failure-based evidence and applying those lessons
Maintains deep industry, persona, and customer knowledge; knows customer workflows and how they integrate into company tools; solid knowledge of business and ability to proactively keep current on industry trends
Possesses the ability to drive change with clients; create a coalition of both buyer and user personas; help create urgency in order to increase customer utilization of the solution, which creates value
Proactively and consistently demonstrates to the customer the value and benefits of partnering with company ensuring the relationship is viewed by the customer as indispensable and irreplaceable.
Gains customer loyalty; drives utilization/consumption rates; possesses personal connections with accounts; asks for references and approval of case studies; identifies training opportunities and ensures the customer is aware of new product features; prevents customer attrition; serves as a trusted advisor; generates repeat business; expand the breadth and depth of existing pipeline opportunities; learn about our customer's definition of value, challenges, persona roles, and business partners; earning customer loyalty by delivering on our promises with empathy, compassion, strategic advisement, best practices guidance, rapid response, high-quality communication and accountability
Adopts company policies; utilizes CRM system; adheres to opportunity management process; understands customer success and sales methodologies; defines and manages handoffs with other departments and clients; measures process output; provides specific governance and guidance around process adherence; Collaborate and align very effectively with leadership in Customer Success, Sales, Consulting, Marketing, Biz Ops and Product / Engineering to ensure cross-functional integration of processes and services; best practices and innovation in demonstrating measurable value, onboarding, and operationalizing the customer lifecycle
Organization / Planning
Budgets time and money and effectively manages budget; manages meeting commitments; oversees prioritization conflicts.
Motivates supporters and overcomes opposition of detractors within customer organizations; maintains high goodwill from all parties after resolution of conflicts
- 5+ Years’ experience in Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Sales, preferably in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative problem solver who takes ownership of issues and drives to resolution.
- Knowledge of Logistics/Supply Chain function preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and convey actionable insights to executives.
- Willing and able to travel up to 30%.
- Work for the global industry-leading digital supply network, where the executive team is focused on driving client success.
- Join a high functioning, collaborative team, where you can play an important role in growing the company.
- Work with an innovative product that drives significant value for clients.
- Apply emerging best practices that will accelerate your career.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.