To supervise the activity of more junior members of the Customer Services team and to take an active leading role in the day-to-day operation of the customer services department of 8 advisors
To deputise for the Customer Services Manager in his/her absence.
To ensure that services are appropriately represented to existing and potential customers, ensuring that the customer services team provide appropriate advice and explanations of the process and administrative procedures in a friendly and informative manner, assist customers and gain sales.
- Educated to at least GCSE level, preferably to A level
- Experience of customer services with administrative experience
- Experience in working in a confidential and sensitive environment
- Computer literate with MS Word, Excel and in house database packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage staff and customer relations and to
- get the best out of the rest of the team.
- Numerate and literate
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Works in a well Structured and ordered fashion
- Flexible and able to handle a range of tasks
- Calm and composed in busy times
- Excellent telephone manner
Hours of work 8.30 – 6pm (one shift 8.30-5 and one 9.30-6) then for the customer services roles there is a rota to cover a Monday late shift every 5-6 weeks where the shift would be 10.30 – 7pm.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- 9.5 times annual salary paid to a nominated beneficiary in the event of death in service
- Free parking
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Compiled by : Jacqui Tornros [JATO]
Compiled on : 01/10/22