A successful multi-channel retailer with 14 shops and an extensive mail order, online, and Trade business with many thousands of customers throughout the UK and the world beyond.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer Customer Service telephone calls and emails for both UK and USA
- Liaise with internal departments within the UK to assist and support Customer enquiries and issues
- Liaise with external US delivery and courier companies to troubleshoot customer problems
- Undertake all required administration duties associated with the Customer Service Representative role
- Provide support to customers visiting the website via Live Chat
- Monitor and respond to online customer reviews via Trustpilot and Feefo
- Experience working within a call centre/ Customer Service environment
- Excellent communication skills over the phone/ professional, clear, positive, friendly and upbeat
- Computer literate with excellent written skills (spelling and grammar) particularly business letter writing
- Good numerate and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listening skills
- A clear telephone voice
- Able to deal with all types of people and change your communication style to suit a situation
- Able to immerse yourself in product knowledge/ training
- Adaptable to change and new ways of working as part of an evolving team
- Able to work under pressure at times
- Able to handle objections/ deal with the first level of customer complaints and escalate effectively to your manager
- Attention to detail and accuracy
25 days holiday, Pension, discounts, staff events, enhanced maternity/ paternity, Learning and development portal for training, Health insurance, day off for birthday, bonus scheme based on Company performance.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.