The Position and Company
We are recruiting a Customer Service and Marketing Executive (CSM) to support our Clients growing business development and marketing activities. The CSM will play a crucial role in keeping up our standards in customer service as well as coordinate the inbound and outbound marketing activities (social media management and exhibitions). The successful candidate will the contact person for inbound enquiries and eventually manage a number of customers and translate their needs into opportunities. In parallel, the candidate will manage the social media platform and coordinate exhibitions. The CSM reports directly to the Head of Business Development and join the Business Development Manager and Senior Project Manager as part of our Business Development team. Successful candidates will be provided with training for all the roles and processes they are required to undertake and will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skillsets.
- First point of call for inbound enquiries and direct enquiries to responsible business development team member
- After training, pick up account management duties of a select number of clients and identifying opportunities
- Take ownership of company social media activities, ensuring regular posts and drive online presence
- Keep our website up to date, liaising with third parties to maintain SEO ranking
- Organise our outbound marketing activities (exhibitions, mailings etc.)
- Guardian of our brand
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in medical device or biotechnology environment
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts and organisation of events
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
- Proficient with software e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel and Salesforce
What we are looking for with applications:
- Taking individual responsibility and supporting team members, helping team members with workloads.
- Communicating openly and highlighting issues promptly.
- Delivering high quality outputs; aware of priorities and deadlines.
- Considerate with concern for impact on others.
- Embracing personal development.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.