Main purpose of the job:
Maintain the highest level of customer service and satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources, clear, concise instructions, and a friendly rapport. Manage and maintain a solid customer service team.
Main tasks of the job:
- Lead and manage the customer service team
- Handle complex technical enquiries and complaints
- Ensure the Company provides great customer service in line with our Core Values, helping to maintain and update policies and procedures
- Ensure the Customer Service Data management is GDPR compliant and in line with data protection.
- Lead resolution of PayPal disputes, liaising with finance team when needed.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of communications with customers
- Log Quality Issues in a structured format, reporting them to Engineering QC in a timely manner
- Responsible for smooth workflow of returns, tagging and passing to Engineering, or as per latest SOP
- Help to define, and then follow, processes for inter-departmental workflow
- Handle financial issues with Finance (including but not restricted to refunds)
- Handle operational issues with Ops (e.g. missing items)
- Collaboratively create and maintain departmental SOP’s
- Collaborate with Sales Manager on new leads
- Responsible for achieving, maintaining & reporting on your team’s KPI targets.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
Skills & Experience
- A strong technical background
- 5 or more years customer service experience
- 2 or more years people management experience
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Able to lead projects and see them through to completion
- Able to work well under pressure
- Organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and professional
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Confidence and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
- A commitment to continuous improvement and self-development
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.