This position is to work in a busy accounts department, experience of working on Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- Debtor management including setting credit limits for clients
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Handling invoice related queries
- Allocating cash
- Building rapport with clients to ensure prompt payment
- Maintain records of customer contact and issues to ensure continuity of contact and discussions
- Raising copy invoices and credit notes
- Producing client statements
- Additional admin duties as seasonal workload permits including some data processing at peak times
- Excellent experience in credit control and sales ledger
- Balance cash collection need with good customer relationships
- Knowledge of sage 200
- Microsoft word/excel/outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take concise notes record conversations and actions with debtors to assist continuity
- Ability to plan and manage your own workflow
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.