Main purpose of the job
To provide commercial training to our clients both private and public sector in multiple locations across the country and on occasions overseas. Training delivery will be either face to face, virtual or hybrid. Involvement will also be required in design of new training material to update existing material.
Main duties & key responsibilities
- Deliver training with an enthusiastic and proactive approach face to face, virtually or hybrid.
- Involved with the design of training utilising multiple delivery means, including face-to-face instruction, webinars and action learning sets and online courses.
- Update project reporting spreadsheets as required
- Designing innovative and cost effective learning and development solutions, which deliver tangible outcomes within effort envelopes
- Liaise with customer contacts where necessary.
- Work on ad hoc projects within the department as and when needed.
- Work as part of a team
- Any other duties commensurate with the skills and attributes of the post holder.
Qualifications / experience
- Minimum of 3 years proven Procurement experience within either the private or public sector
- Qualification in education or training (TAP considered) Certificate in Education and Training L4 or above or prepared to work towards this in own time within the first year
- Ability to undergo and gain a UK Security check
- CIPS/MCIPS or IACCM membership
- Occupational experience within a corporate training environment
Holidays: 22 days + all public holidays + 3 days paid Christmas Company Shutdown Pension: 5% employee, 3% Employer contribution Other benefits: Healthcare Cash Plan Reward Gateway- Employee Discount Platform
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.