Aims of the post
- To provide operational support at contract level and ensure that all operational requirements of the contracts are met.
- To interface with clients and ensure the Account Manager is kept fully informed of any issues that evolve on site as necessary.
- To supervise directly employed staff - Site Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives.
- Responsibility for compliance with health and safety procedures and legislation.
- Complete conversance with company procedures and organisation.
Key result areas
- Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring, ensuring all operational requirements of the contract are met.
- Client interface.
- Recruitment, training, performance management & retention of staff.
- Supervision of budgets and assistance with reports.
- Notification of any health and safety or premises management concerns to the Risk Management Focal Point.
- Ensuring Calber is always presented in a positive manner.
- Compliance with all existing company systems, procedures and work practices.
- Establishment of excellent interpersonal relationships with Calber clients, suppliers, employees and other outside agencies.
Note: A Disclosure & Barring Service (or CRB) check is required for this role.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.