Our client currently has a need to recruit a Facilities Cleaner. This role is a Full Time / Permanent role based in the Didcot Head Office.
Job Share: 10:00 to 14:30 or 14:30 to 19:00
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Ensure the daily cleaning is carried out thoroughly as per schedule
- Ensure the weekly schedule is met
- Order and maintain stock of cleaning materials to carry out all tasks
- To help develop more efficient systems of work
- Ensuring the working area is a safe environment for other employees and visitors
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- A good communicator to all levels of staff
- An understanding of a premium brand and how this should reflect in our surroundings
- Actively seeks continuous personal improvement and improvement in the working environment
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving business to be able to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- A good people person/ warm, friendly, professional and engaging
- Good organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If successful, you will be part of a fast-paced business which recognises that people and employee engagement is essential to drive business forward. In turn, our client will reward your hard-work and commitment with real recognition, great benefits and opportunities for progression.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.